New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: National Go Topless Day
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm 
Lotsa Posta

Darn.........my company's web filter blocked this site. I guess I'll have to "view" it on my cell phone

www.gotopless.org

Post subject: Re: National Go Topless Day
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

BFD. No way am I dragging my poor tired lil old grumpy ass all the way up to Venice Beach just to see a bunch of tits. :lol: :roll:

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:41 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Location: The Gloriously Site-Rich Valley of the Sun Devil - FUofA
liljol wrote:
BFD. No way am I dragging my poor tired lil old grumpy ass all the way up to Venice Beach just to see a bunch of tits. :lol: :roll:

Whew!!! Thats a relief. I was afraid you were going to say you were going to drag your grumpy lil ass all the way up to Venice Beach to SHOW your tits. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:24 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

THE ICEMAN wrote:
liljol wrote:

Whew!!! Thats a relief. I was afraid you were going to say you were going to drag your grumpy lil ass all the way up to Venice Beach to SHOW your tits. :shock:

Is this a national thing, or will I have to drive a long way to participate...? If it's close by, I might get in. Scar taught me about "man boobs", and as the years go by I think I be getting there too.

Here's a shot of Scar, displaying his "man boobs" in his backyard pool. :lol:

Does anyone think it might piss the gals off, if some guys joined them, and went topless too...? :lol:

s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:05 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

( * )( * )

Post subject: Okay, I'm in...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

zog741 wrote:
( * )( * )

Okay, I'm in, just so long as I don't have to drive a long way to display my "man boobs". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Looks like this might be illegal...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:47 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

It looks like this might be illegal...

Went to the web site:

http://www.gotopless.org

Tried their video introduction, and this is what I got:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."

If YouTube won't allow it, I've got a feeling that the "ScaRatings" won't allow it either.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:59 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Cloudy wrote:
THE ICEMAN wrote:
liljol wrote:

Is this a national thing, or will I have to drive a long way to participate...? If it's close by, I might get in. Scar taught me about "man boobs", and as the years go by I think I be getting there too.

Here's a shot of Scar, displaying his "man boobs" in his backyard pool. :lol:

Does anyone think it might piss the gals off, if some guys joined them, and went topless too...? :lol:

s

Darn it ! That is not me !

My boobs are bigger............

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:55 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

scar wrote:
Darn it ! That is not me !

My boobs are bigger............

Yep, that ain't really SCAR in the above photo we're talking about. The guy in the picture has way too much hair to be SCAR, and his man boobs are way too small. :lol:

However, I feel that I need to tell everybody something about SCAR that very few will know. SCAR was one of the top swimmers in the United States, while he was in college. (Auburn) More than likely SCAR would have been swimming in the Olympic games, if the the four year cycle of the games did not work against him. (This ain't one of CLOUDY's jokes.)

Here's a shot of SCAR, as a freshman, way out in front of Mark Spits in a trial race. The young SCAR ran out of steam before the race was over, but he gave Mr. Spitz quite a scare. (Other than the picture, this is not one of CLOUDY's jokes.)

p.s. Yeah, the photo ain't really SCAR, but the story is true.

p.p.s. SCAR, you know how to put personal computer pictures up here. I would love it, if you would put all modesty aside, and post some real photos of you back in your prime swimming years.

p.p.p.s. My Alma Mater, Colgate University, wanted SCAR to go to college there. (No Joke.) However, I think he may have vistited the campus in the winter, so I can fully understand why he decided to go to Auburn instead. :lol:

.........................Image
"SCAR, I'm sorry, but I wanted to win, and I arranged for a buddy of mine to throw that piano on your back on the last lap."

p.p.p.p.s, When CLOUDY says "No Joke", it indeed means that I think I am being serious, or as close to it as I can get...!